PROJECTSNextGenPack & EcoBioCap
NextGenPack is an integrated trans-disciplinary and requirement-driven project able to design concepts of active, intelligent and sustainable food packaging materials. The objective is to fit the functional, cost, safety and environmental impact requirements of the targeted food by developing bio-molecules based solutions.
This project focus on :
- Design of challenging active and intelligent packaging systems based on concepts including oxygen scavengers, humidity regulators, antimicrobial releasers and RFID indicators.
- Elaborating a modelling toolbox for predicting/simulating the functionality of the active and intelligent packaging.
- Implementing full active and intelligent eco-packaging concept for targeted foods based on the previously developed active and intelligent systems, and eco-friendly materials for primary packaging (recyclable and/or biodegradable).
- Creating a durable strategic French/German alliance
NextGenPack Partners (clic on partners for a description…)
EcoBioCAP is designed around the main following specifications :
- Ensuring food quality and safety preservation.
- Environment friendliness and sustainable development.
- Industrial competitiveness